Employment and Social Security Law Advisory
We provide advisory in the hiring of personnel to adequately comply with all applicable obligations before, during and even after the employment relationship. Our Employment and Social Security Law Advisory Services include:
- Compliance with employment laws, providing advisory with a multidisciplinary approach.
- Prevention and management of employment/legal risks, identifying and addressing contingencies.
- Traceability of the organization’s business development from a labor perspective.
In accordance with local legislation, the hiring of personnel under a subordinate relationship and the development of employment relationships must abide by certain parameters and employment rights. At BSO, our team is specialized in the General Labor Regime and in the Special Labor Regimes recognized under local legislation, and offers the following services:
- Advisory in all aspects related to employment relationships, whether in respect of working hours and work shifts, personnel qualification, use of vacation time, among others.
- Advisory in the identification of the most appropriate form of hiring, including the preparation of employment contracts, as well as the calculation of labor costs.
- Assistance in internal processes related to the supervision and punishment of personnel, including dismissal procedures, collective dismissals, among others.
In Peru, companies are required to implement management tools and systems at their workplaces to ensure the protection of various employment rights, as well as the prevention of any violation to such rights. For such purpose, we offer the following services:
- Assistance in the implementation of a Sexual Harassment Prevention and Punishment Management System.
- Assistance in the implementation of the Plan for the Monitoring, Prevention, and Control of COVID-19 at the Workplace.
- Assistance in the preparation of internal labor regulations and/or internal policies that may be required by each company based on their specific characteristics and internal operations.