Immigration Advisory and Assistance
As part of our services in a context of business globalization and considering our client’s needs, we offer immigration advisory services, which include the following general activities:
- Assistance in the performance of activities related to international employee transfers, whether as foreign employees to be included in a Peruvian payroll, or expatriate personnel assigned to a specific project in our country and maintained on a foreign payroll.
- Prevention and management of immigration and employment risks, identifying and addressing contingencies.
Our experience and level of specialization allows us to provide advisory and assistance related to the hiring of foreign personnel. For such reason, we offer the following specific services, among others:
- Assistance in the completion of various immigration procedures, such as changes of immigration status, visa applications, extension of residence and stay permits, among others.
- Advisory to comply with the legislation on the hiring of foreign employees, including the compliance with, and exemption or exception from, applicable limiting percentages, and the preparation of employment contracts and their registration with the respective authorities.
Our legislation allows the transfer of expatriate employees, maintaining them on a foreign payroll while providing specific services in Peru, provided that immigration and employment parameters are complied with. In this context, our immigration advisory services include:
- Assistance in the completion of applicable immigration procedures, such as changes of immigration status, visa applications, extension of residence and stay permits, among others.
- Assistance in the design and coordination of expatriation programs, ensuring the compliance with employment, pension, immigration, and tax obligations.