Corporate Law Advisory
We accompany the local and foreign entrepreneurs who are interested in investing in the different sectors of our economy. To fulfill such purpose, we offer them specialized legal assistance since their incorporation and throughout their expansion and consolidation in the market. The legal services we provide in this regard are the following:
- Analysis of the most suitable legal structure to start operations in our country, identifying the one that better fits the specific needs of our clients; whether it may be the incorporation of a company, the establishment of branch offices, the incorporation of permanent establishments or representative offices, among others.
- Assistance to open bank accounts, obtain business licenses and to meet other formal or operating requirements to start operations.
- Legal assistance to plan contractual, corporate, and business structures.
- Legal-business advisory during the development of activities, from a business, financial, and accounting perspective.
- Assistance to formalize agreements with shareholders or directors, transfer shares or assets, amend by-laws, review powers granted, among others. We can also assist in the structuring of transactions or commercial agreements, with the objective of fulfilling contractual obligations with third parties.
- Advisory before public administration entities.
- Advisory in Intellectual Property for the protection of intangible assets, consumption, advertising, and unfair competition. Advisory in the resolution of conflicts, disputes, and controversies.
- Once the termination of business activities in our country has been projected, we provide advisory to formalize the dissolution, liquidation and winding-up of companies, branch offices, consortia, or others, ensuring an orderly closure in accordance with Peruvian regulations.