Immigration Counseling and Employment Assistance
We advise our clients in managing relations with their local and foreign staff, providing solutions that ensure optimal management of human resources, preventing and solving potential conflicts that may arise during the development of their activities; standing out for providing effective services from a financial and accounting perspective.
Our services include:
- Labor advisory in social security, immigration and taxation matters, for the general and special regimes, and in the individual and collective fields.
- Plan employment, tax and salary structures
- Hiring of local and foreign staff
- Indirect hiring of staff, and externalization of activities through labor intermediation and outsourcing
- Assistance in immigration procedures
- Support in occupational safety and health issues
- Advisory in staff reduction processes
- Advisory in prevention of occupational risks and conflict resolution
- Assistance during labor inspections from labor authorities
- Assistance in administrative and legal proceedings
- Audits, due diligence, reorganizations, mergers, splits and liquidations, from a labor perspective.